Martes, Agosto 9, 2011

The Reporter's Point of View (prelim)


“WOW! Sa AVR ta mag class karon?!
H-A-Y-A-H-A-Y!”
- - - I was extra jubilant when I said this to my classmates. It’s not every day that we’re given the chance to have a class in a very cosy atmosphere. Laptops, Projector, QOMO Interactive Board, Centralized Air-condition Unit, name it the SMC Audio Visual Rom has it. Nothing beats the leisure brought by technology and I personally experienced this and I’m lucky. How nice it is to enjoy these state of the art facilities!

As I was having my report on my EdTech 2 subject, I was able to view learning in a modernized process. Aside from affirming to my discussion about “State-of-the-Art ET Application Practices” I eventually learned many things about technology and modernization in education. My topic made me realize that there were hundreds of roadblocks that really measured me as a student on how far I can go with it. I realized that it is only when I fully appreciate the role of computers in the teaching-learning scene that I will be able to become competent in today’s call of time.

1 komento: